Thank you for choosing to book your accommodation at Ashlea studio with your dog/s. We look forward to welcoming you.
By making this booking you are entering into an agreement with us to abide by the Dog Rules as set out below.
Please note that the following Dog Rules also form part of the Terms & Conditions of your booking.
- We can accept a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Dogs must be 1 year of age at the time of your stay. There is a refundable damage deposit of £100 required for dogs aged 12-18 months and only one dog of this age is permitted per stay.
- Any damage caused by your dogs will be charged for and we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action to recover any costs if payment is not made on request.
- We try to be as dog friendly as possible and understand their family importance, but would ask that you adhere to the few rules we have listed below as we also cater for guests who stay without dogs.
- We ask guests to bring throws with them to cover any furniture that their dogs are allowed access to as the studio is open plan and as such the bedroom area is not closed off.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the Studio due to its open plan nature and the fact that they are in strange place and may not settle.
- Dogs are not to be washed in the shower in the bathroom.
- We provide dog poo bags. Please clean up after your dogs and place the bags in the outside bin provided.
- We provide dog bowls and towels for your use.
- We have a field adjacent to the Studio that you are welcome to use to exercise your dogs. It is post and rail and has been pig wired all the way round. We recommend that you walk the boundary to satisfy yourself that it is secure for your dog as we cannot guarantee this due to different size and ability of dogs. The fact is you know your dog better than we do.
So, that's it. These are the only terms we ask you to agree to if you would like to come and stay with your dogs. We want you to enjoy your time on holiday and know that as responsible dog owners you will look after Ashlea Studio for us. Should you find you have some lovely photos of your dogs enjoying their stay with us when you return home, we would love to see them and use them on our Facebook page or website.
Updated: 1 February 2022